Manage your account
Servertime: 02:03 PM
- These rules have been set with the agreement of the server management. Occasional changes are immediately valid and obligatory for all players.
- The player is obliged to inform himself regularly about the actuality of the rules. Accordingly, a player can be punished for a violation even if he/she is unaware of a rule.
- By registering an account on this server, the player automatically accepts all current and, to a limited extent, all future rules.
- The player is therefore required to behave according to the rules on the one hand and to report any rule violations on the other hand.
- We basically strive for a peaceful and respectful community. This means that we want to avoid punishments as far as possible and that they will only be applied as a last possible step.
- The punishments we impose on individual players or groups of players are always justified and adapted to the severity of the rule violation.
- Possible punishments are: Temporary/permanent chat deactivation, game ejection, temporary/permanent game exclusion.
- During the penalty, all claim to the account and automatically everything related to it will be forfeited.
- All accounts and their entire contents are the property of the server.
- Due to this fact, we reserve the right to temporarily take over a user's account in case of justified suspicion of a rule violation and to check it regarding the suspicion.
- We want a friendly, social interaction between the players on our server.
- It is therefore not allowed to harass, denounce, expose, threaten psychological/physical violence or similar - regardless of whether via in-game chat, in the forum or in various VoIP services.
- Sharing/posting of images, videos or links for pages with pornographic, violent/cruel or harmful content within the social channels managed by King-Of-Kintaro (in-game, Discord server, Twitter, Facebook Page, forum, etc.) is prohibited.
- Sharing personal data (names, address, pictures, etc.) of other users on King-Of-Kintaro platforms is also prohibited.
- Any spam is to be refrained from.
- In principle, no items will be refunded if the player is to blame for their loss. This means that no items will be refunded in the following cases:
- Fraud through trade/exchange and the like
- Item accidentally deleted/(sold at the wrong price)
- Missing scrolls (e.g. Scroll of SProtect) led to the destruction of the item
- A wrong item was recycled
- A wrong item was used in a combination system
- Loss due to ingame mail
- Item was in the guild storage
- Compromised account
- Furthermore, we are not liable for problems with the server that did not occur through our own fault. This concerns:
- Rollbacks/server crashes
- (Connection) problems caused by providers
- Especially towards team members a polite, objective and above all honest behavior is appropriate, so that you can be helped quickly.
- Furthermore, we reserve the right to punish derogatory behavior towards the server management and how they run the project with bans.
- Never pretend to be a team member when you are not.
- Do not take personal advantage of help you offer by pretending to know a team member.
- Do not bother a team member with item and/or penya requests; simply asking for them may be punished.
- The player is obliged to check every exchange and/or trade he makes with another player in advance. If the trading partner commits fraud, this is due to his own carelessness and therefore at his own risk - after all, these are your items, so regular trading is the responsibility of the players.
- According to the above article, there will be no refunds in such a case of fraud.
- In order to avoid possible false purchases or fraud attempts, shops/vendors with not immediately obvious (false) offers can be closed by team members at any time. If the vendor is closed, there will be no refund of vendor time.
- However, if we determine that the cheating is a repeated offense on the part of a player, we will punish this with bans (and reverse the exchange).
- You can share your account with other players at your own risk.
- If your account is damaged by a fellow user, we will not refund the loss. This applies to both items and donation points.
Sale of donation points, items and accounts
- It is forbidden to sell or exchange an account, items, donation points or other virtual goods to a third person. The latter point includes all other services that are not related to real money.
- It is forbidden to offer your account or items as barter/sale in forums or ingame, even the attempt can bring consequences.
- Real money may not be traded ingame. This includes payment methods such as credit cards, e.g. PaySafeCard and uKash.
Bug/exploit use, third party programs, duping
- Bugs should be reported as soon as they are discovered, either to a team member, in the forum or via the ticket system.
- The use of bugs is strictly prohibited, as is the use of exploits or automation mechanisms.
- Programs and tools that provide an illegal advantage are also not allowed - the exception is the so-called "F-Tool" to a certain extent. Unlawful advantages include, among others, the so-called "AFK farming/leveling".
- Duping (duplicating items due to errors in the game) is also prohibited.
- It is forbidden to circumvent exclusion from the game by creating a new account. If this is discovered, the newly created account will also be excluded from the game. In case of repeated offenses, the IP address may also be banned.
- The misuse of Guild Wars (also known as Guild Siege) to collect currency is prohibited. This rule does not include unlocking the participant & winner rewards.
- Misuse of the PvP Rumbles to collect currencies e.g. by creating dummy characters to kill them is also prohibited.
- Third party advertising for other servers of any kind is forbidden, no matter if ingame, our Discord (private as well as public chats) or other channels.
- Multiple voting on GTop100.com is allowed per person maximum three times a day. If more votes come in, there will be bans in the voting system. In case of multiple offenses and ignoring this rule, the accounts will be excluded from the game.